|geno 1 treatmeent
Jul 22, 2006
is this the ony treatment or is there other not so bad treatments
Response from Dr. McGovern
I believe you are asking about hepatitis C treatment. Genotype 1 is a type of hepatitis C. There are several genotypes of HCV which vary depending on the geographic area where a person contracts hepatitis C. In the United States for example, the most common type is genotype 1; this is more difficult to treat than genotype 2 or 3.
"Clearing" Hep C
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong After 1 Year?
- P24 Test For Hiv
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- White Bumps On My Tongue Is This Herpes
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.