|geno 1 treatmeent
Jul 22, 2006
is this the ony treatment or is there other not so bad treatments
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I believe you are asking about hepatitis C treatment. Genotype 1 is a type of hepatitis C. There are several genotypes of HCV which vary depending on the geographic area where a person contracts hepatitis C. In the United States for example, the most common type is genotype 1; this is more difficult to treat than genotype 2 or 3.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.