|Protease Inhibitors with Hep C
Jul 19, 2006
I have failed my course of Interfuron therapy. Can you recomend studies going on I could become a part of with Protease inhibitors ?? I live in South Florida
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would go to the website "Clinicaltrials.gov" to find a trial near you.
Hep C treatment
- Brief Insertive Anal Sex Risk
- How Long Does Hiv Stay In Your Body Before You Know You Have It?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- How Long After Sexual Contact Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- Does Everyone Exposed To Hiv Get Infected?
- Poppers And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.