please explain the result of my hepa profile

Dear Madam

I am so worried in my hepa profile result, can you please help me to interpret it, this is my result, Hepa B surface antigen-reactive-px count 148.690, cut-off value 2.00 anti-HBs-nonreactive-px count 0.0, cut-off value 10.00 anti-HBC(IgG)- reactive-px count 0.070, cut off value 1.000 HBE-antigen- reactive-pxcount 342.140 cut-off value 1.00 ANTI-HBE-nonreactive pxcount 13.218 cutoff value 1.00 Anti-HAV (IgG) Reactive pxvalue 0.078 cutoff value 1.001

note:ANTI-HBC, ANTI-HBE and ANTI-HAV (IgG) counts below the cut-off value is considered reactive.

Please help me to know what it is? am i a chronic? if it is posible to be negative in hepa b surface antigen? and are are the treatment that are available today in the market. thanks a lot!

christine (Philippines)

Yes it appears that you may have chronic hepatitis B. This will require further testing to see if you have virus in your bloodstream (HBVDNA). You will also want to get liver function tests to see if these are elevated. If so, a biopsy would be reasonable to see if you have disease of the liver.

If so there are many drugs that have been developed. I am not sure what is available in the Phillipines; you will need to discuss this with your physician. Drugs that are marketed in the US include lamivudine, pegylated interferon alfa 2a, entecavir, and adefovir.

HBsAg reactive, how to make it non-reactive
I had a recent liver blood test