|hepp C no hiv
Jul 19, 2006
hi doc my rapid test for heppc +ve and for hiv -ve on screening test..ihad no syptoms excpt mild fatigue..i work as helth worker ..my qu is whats the accuracy of the rapid test for both hiv and hep c and what persent of been fales +ve..plzz help.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no rapid tests for hepatitis C. The rapid test for HIV is extremely accurate.
how long the treatment?
HBsAg reactive, how to make it non-reactive
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.