|hepp C no hiv
Jul 19, 2006
hi doc my rapid test for heppc +ve and for hiv -ve on screening test..ihad no syptoms excpt mild fatigue..i work as helth worker ..my qu is whats the accuracy of the rapid test for both hiv and hep c and what persent of been fales +ve..plzz help.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no rapid tests for hepatitis C. The rapid test for HIV is extremely accurate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.