how long the treatment?

Good Day! Im woried of my desease, because of this i can't work in a company.. this is my hepatits profile."HBsAg (elecsys) 3,321 Reactive" "HBeAg(elecsys)0.631 Non-reactive" "Anti-HBe (elecsys)0.099 Reactive" "SGPT (ALT) 18" and i don't feel any symtoms, do you think it can be treatable? what kind of treatment should I apply? any medicine? and how long it could take? I read in a magazine here in the Philippines that hepatitis B can Treat by Korean Red Ginseng, it's true?

From the looks of your profile, you are an "inactive carrier" I would confirm this by getting a HBV DNA level to be certain that you do not have any detectable virus. But I suspect you will have no or minimal virus in your bloodstream.

We do not treat inactive hepatitis B carriers. You will need serial monitoring to be certain that you continue to be "inactive".

If you do not have detectable virus, I think you should have your physician write a letter to your employer.

Hepititis C
hepp C no hiv