Jul 19, 2006
My husband has been diagnosed with Hepitis C his liver is inflamed and he has sever pain constantly what do we do
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is uncommon for hepatitis C to cause severe pain in the liver. I would have your husband fully examined by his physician to determine the cause of his symptoms.
how long the treatment?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.