Razor risk?

I know it is said that sharing razors is not advised. Well, my sister is a dentist and sometimes leaves her razor in our shower stall while visiting. My kids at times play in the shower and I worry about "if" they played with her razor and cut themselves..... would this one time exposure be a concern? My sister does get tested yearly and has been negative for HCV, but it has been 9 months since her last test, so there is always the risk of an exposure since then with her being a dentist. I don't see any visible cuts on my kids hands.... if they did get a cut, it would have been a fairly small one. Please help, I am pretty anxious about this.

Thank you.

I would not consider any risk in this potential exposure at all.

Your sister has been tested and her risk of getting hepatitis C is low in the first place.

Although we always tell people not to share razors, this route is felt to be a very low risk since razors only occasionally cause a "nick" and the amount of virus that may be on a razor would be very small.

HBsAg positive to be negative
Hepititis C