|Long term effects from combination therapy?
Jul 8, 2006
Is it possible to have effects as long as 8 months after treatment ended. Interferon/Ribavirin combination. Experiencing severe mouth sores. Could it be from a reduced immune system?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would doubt that your mouth sores are related to interferon and ribavirin. The effects of these drugs wash out in the first month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Heterosexual Support Groups
- Will The Syphilis Rash Go Away?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Percentage Of Women Have Hpv?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.