|any NEW hep c treatments
Jul 8, 2006
Is there any NEW treatments for hep c in the near future ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I wouldn't say "near" future, but there are certainly some very exciting drugs on the horizon that are still going through preliminary testing. However, new protease inhibitors and polymerase inhibitors, along with other drugs in development, are looking very potent and give me great hope.
Am I really infected with Hep B?
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.