|any NEW hep c treatments
Jul 8, 2006
Is there any NEW treatments for hep c in the near future ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I wouldn't say "near" future, but there are certainly some very exciting drugs on the horizon that are still going through preliminary testing. However, new protease inhibitors and polymerase inhibitors, along with other drugs in development, are looking very potent and give me great hope.
Am I really infected with Hep B?
- If I Have Chlamydia Do I Have Hiv?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Period Blood?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Shaking Hands?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.