|any NEW hep c treatments
Jul 8, 2006
Is there any NEW treatments for hep c in the near future ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I wouldn't say "near" future, but there are certainly some very exciting drugs on the horizon that are still going through preliminary testing. However, new protease inhibitors and polymerase inhibitors, along with other drugs in development, are looking very potent and give me great hope.
Am I really infected with Hep B?
- Thrush Tingling Tongue
- How Is Hiv And Aids Affecting Our Community?
- Does Aids Have Visible Symptoms?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Negative Test Result
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.