Jul 8, 2006
PLEASE COULD YOU EXPLAIN MY RESULTS. HEP B ANTIGEN NOT DECTED HIV 1&2 ANTIGEN/ANTIBODY NOT DETECTED TREPONEMA PALLIDUM ANTIBODIES NOT DETECTED
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Before You Test Positive For Hiv?
- Rumors Of People Getting Pricked By Hiv Needles
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Include Lymph Nodes Headache Stiff Neck?
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- Can Nail Drills Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.