Jul 8, 2006
PLEASE COULD YOU EXPLAIN MY RESULTS. HEP B ANTIGEN NOT DECTED HIV 1&2 ANTIGEN/ANTIBODY NOT DETECTED TREPONEMA PALLIDUM ANTIBODIES NOT DETECTED
Response from Dr. McGovern
core antibody posiive
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.