Jul 8, 2006
PLEASE COULD YOU EXPLAIN MY RESULTS. HEP B ANTIGEN NOT DECTED HIV 1&2 ANTIGEN/ANTIBODY NOT DETECTED TREPONEMA PALLIDUM ANTIBODIES NOT DETECTED
Response from Dr. McGovern
core antibody posiive
- Is Masturbation With Saliva Safe?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- Are Night Sweats An Ars Symptom?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.