Jul 8, 2006
PLEASE COULD YOU EXPLAIN MY RESULTS. HEP B ANTIGEN NOT DECTED HIV 1&2 ANTIGEN/ANTIBODY NOT DETECTED TREPONEMA PALLIDUM ANTIBODIES NOT DETECTED
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.