|core antibody posiive
Jul 8, 2006
The person is HBsAG negative,HBsAb is positive ,Core antibody is positive .what Does it mean this person isa carrier or this person is an infected person.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Good question. Hepatitis B surface antigen is negative so we know right away this person does NOT have chronic infection.
Since the hepatitis B core and surface antibody are both positive, this is consistent with past infection and immunity.
This person is not at risk for chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.