Jun 18, 2006
Is it possible to have developed chronic hepatitis c with hiv/hcv co-infection and have only mild symptoms? Mine are headaches, periodic discomfort in the bottom right rib area, some hemorrhagic rashes on my feet, mild jaundice, and dermatolgical issues on my face - increased acne, new freckles, etc.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have jaundice, you certainly want to visit your physician for further evaluation.
Survival of Hepatitis B and C
hbsag + what next?
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Digestion?
- Do All Pregnant Women Get Tested For Hiv?
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.