Jun 18, 2006
Is it possible to have developed chronic hepatitis c with hiv/hcv co-infection and have only mild symptoms? Mine are headaches, periodic discomfort in the bottom right rib area, some hemorrhagic rashes on my feet, mild jaundice, and dermatolgical issues on my face - increased acne, new freckles, etc.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have jaundice, you certainly want to visit your physician for further evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.