Risk to daughter

I was wondering if my daughter may have been at risk? We were at the playground and I noticed that where she was playing there was blood on the handels of the slide. It was red, but looked smeared not sure how fresh it was. I didn't see it until we were leaving, not sure if she touched it. Upon putting her in her car seat I noticed a fresh scratch on her leg, didn't look like it bled much, I know the blood smeared wasn't hers on the slide. If she had touched it and then her cut is she at risk for hiv/hepatitis? I am so worried about the cut or if she rubbed her eyes, sucked on her thumb is any of this what you call a high risk situation? Please answer and thanks in advance! I know our children will come into contact with so much more, but are these relevant concerns?

I would say the chance of this being a "relevant concern" is nil.

If you are still anxious, you can certainly talk to your pediatrician, but I would not pursue testing.

Would it come up postive if it wasn't
Hepatitis B shot vaccine