Would it come up postive if it wasn't

I just went to the doctors recently, and they tested me for Hep C. The fist test came back positive, then they reran my test and it came back undecitable, so they decided to run a different test and that came back less than -1.09. Now they just redrew my blood one more time and they said my test hasn't came back yet but my liver test did and it is completely normal. I wanted to know if my test would come back postive even though my liver is fine. Also I was tested 7 months ago, so could it appear within 7 months of not be tested, and not be in any contact of Hep C.

Your test is probably false positive.

I suspect they did a RIBA test which is a very helpful test to sort this out.

If you were recently negative and then turned positive, the other helpful test would be a HCV RNA.

HBSAG vs. HBEAG
Risk to daughter