|HBSAG vs. HBEAG
Jun 18, 2006
What is the different between HBSAG AND HBEAG?
Response from Dr. McGovern
These are just different proteins made by the virus. Both are made in the setting of chronic active hepatitis B.
Would it come up postive if it wasn't
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.