Hepatyrix Vaccination

Hi there!

Hope you can help! I recently received the Hepatyrix vaccination for travelling to the Maldives, and have a couple of questions:

1. After receiving the vaccination the nurse said that some of the vaccine came out of the puncture mark made by the needle, not very much though. Is this something I should worry about? Will my protection be lessened?

2. I blacked out a few minutes after receiving the vaccination (very embarassing!!) - again, is this something I should worry about? What can cause this?

3. If the vaccine wasn't stored properly etc. by the pharmacist, will it have been ineffective? I have no reason to suspect it was, but just asking!!

Thanks in advance! :-)

You received a vaccine for hepatitis A protection in traveling. I suspect your response will be excellent and that very little vaccine was lost. This vaccine has extremely high efficacy.

The faint is just embarrassing - nothing to worry about.

I would not worry about the storage of the vaccine.

TRANSMISSION OF HEPATITIS C AFTER TREATMENT
HBSAG vs. HBEAG