|TRANSMISSION OF HEPATITIS C AFTER TREATMENT
Jun 18, 2006
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WAS TREATED FOR HEPATIS C 4 YEARS AGO AND ALL RECENT BLOODWORK SHOW NO SIGNS OF THE DISEASE. IS HE STILL A CARRIER AND CAN HE STILL TRANSMITT THE DIESEAS SEXUALLY?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Treatment can cure hepatitis C. It is great news that he has such a wonderful result from treatment.
I would still have safe sex if this friend is your sexual partner to prevent transmission of any other infectious disease that you may not be aware of.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.