Hepa B or Fatty Liver???

I am a 32-year old female,5 feet and 2 inches in height and weighing 198lbs.I experience occasional right upper quadrant abdominal pain during periods of stress and physical fatigue. I most especially feel the pain when I sleep in a prone position.

Here are my lab results:

Urinalysis: color: straw, transparency-hazy, protein-trace, pH-5.0, RBC 0-2 squamous cells-few, bacteria- few, mucus threads-few, casts-finely granular

Chemistry: Uric acid 8.14 (normal: 2.7-7.3 mg/dl), SGPT-64.1 (4-36 mg/dl), neutrophil-41(55-70), segmenter-41(55-65), eosinophil:04(1-3) , monocyte: 10(4-8), lymphocyte:45(25-35 Solid Phase Enzyme Immuno-asay: REACTIVE/POSITIVE for HBsAg. ECLIA- NON-REACTIVE/NEGATIVE for HBeAG

The first doctor i consulted told me that I have chronic Hepa B.She advised me that when my SGPT doubles after a month I will need to have HBV-DNA test which is qquite expensive here in our country(Philippines). There are no other signs and symptoms except for occasional pain felt in the upper right quadrant of my abdomen. I went to another reliable doctor and he told me that I had no hepatitis B and I'm not infectious either.The reason for my raised liver function test is of metabolic cause and that i need to loose weight.He told me that I may have fatty liver.If I have fatty liver, is it possible that my HbsAg could turn out positive?

Sometimes the hepatitis B surface antigen can be a false positive and on further testing it will come back negative. I suspect that is the case with you since the second doctor told you that you did not have hepatitis B.

Yes I also agree with him that your abnormal liver function tests (SGPT) could be due to fatty liver. Weight loss would be very important in your care.

Hep B test results
TRANSMISSION OF HEPATITIS C AFTER TREATMENT