Hep B test results

Hi can you please explain mine and my husbands test results for hepatitis B

My husband results were as follows: HBsAg 216.99 REACTIVE Anti HBs 0.0 NON REACTIVE aHBc IgM 0.27 NON REACTIVE aHBc Total 0.057 REACTIVE

AST 24 UI/I ALT 30 U/L

The doctors also did an x-ray of my husbands liver and they said it was normal.

My results were as follows: HBsAg 0.67 NEGATIVE Anti HBs 0.0 NON REACTIVE

My understanding of these results is that I dont have the virus and I havent in the past so I will need to be immunised, as my husband has got the infection and is a chronic carrier? The doctor did not test my husband for HBeAg or the e-antigen and I dont think the DNA level either although there was a level with the HBsAg result of 216.99, does he need testing for the HBeAg or DNA?

Thank you for your help in advance

Yes your husband needs further testing with e antigen e antibody and HBV DNA. He is hopefully an inactive carrier.

Yes you need immunization to protect yourself from getting HBV.

traitement
Hepa B or Fatty Liver???