hepititas c

hi, i went to the doctor about a week ago and the doctor told me i was exposed to hepititis c some how. she said i need to check if i have the intigine in my blood. i've got an appt to see another doctor because i don't believe her. i've never used drugs except smoke weed. i have a 3 year old. and i'm really scared. the only way i think i could've contracted this was by sex. i've never even needed a blood transfusion i havent really had alot of partners. what is your thought on this? like i said i'm seeing a new doctor because i'm just in shock about this whole thing. i will keep you posted on what the new doctor tells me on monday. thanks for listening

Yes you are correct that the one possible way this could have happenened was through sexual transmission. However, that is uncommon.

What can help in a situation like this is to get a RIBA test. This is a test that can help determine if your hepatitis C antibody test is a true positive or a false positive.

Hep B e-negative
hepatitis b and d