Hep. but not a,b,c

I've just known I'm HIV+ last month because I had a stomach ulcer and I asked the doctor to check for HIV and...it's positive. Later day, I had a yellowish eyes and skin. They checked my blood and said my liver was infected. The anti-Hep A and C are negative and I already had an antibody for B type...

so, what causes a liver infection? ... and How can I take care of my health??? The symtoms are just slight headaches, hard-to-digest and a fever when I ate hard digestive food.

Jack from Thailand

My stat is CD3 = 1619 cells/cu.mm.(75%); CD4 = 282 cells/cu.mm.(13%). The test was done when I had a liver infection. They don't mention about viral load.

There are many possible cause for turning yellow (jaundice) which include medications (including herbals) viruses, other liver diseases, and an obstruction in the liver plumbing. (biliary tree).

As for viruses, if you just got acute hepatitis B, your doctor probably checked a Hepatitis B core IgM antibody. If it was acute hepatitis C, the antibody may not yet show up in your blood and the way to check this would be a HCV RNA (viral load test). You can get checked for the HCV antibody again if some weeks have past with a HCV RNA level to see if this is positive.

Another possibility is that you have had HCV a long time and you lost antibody. This only happens rarely. Again the HCV RNA would be helpful.

can my wife live for long life
Hep B e-negative