lover w/ hiv hep c

i am dating and contemplating a future w/ a man with hiv and hep c that he has had since 1989..what health risks am i looking at and what can be his life span if he is in treatment and shows no signs presently?

I would advise baseline HIV and HCV testing if you were at all at risk in the past (unprotected intercourse). Then I would suggest use of condoms for all episodes of intercourse, no sharing of razors or toothbrushes, and avoidance of anal sex which carries the highest risk of all.

His lifespan is that of any chronic disease like diabetes. As long as he takes medications on a regular basis, he will probably live a long life.

HBV
can my wife live for long life