Hep B and Kissing

I am inactive carrier of Hep B HBV DNA neg E antigen Neg and Hbsag +ve. Can Hep B be transmitted to my Girl friend if I kiss her mouth to mouth? Also please tell if there are drugs in future to get Hbsag neg? Please Im worried.

You ask a good question.

1. SInce you are an inactive carrier and do not have virus in your bloodstream, you are currently not infectious. 2. Although hepatitis B is in saliva, we are not sure if it is efficiently spread though saliva. HOwever, we always recommend not sharing drinking or eating utensils. Kissing is not a recognized route for transmission. 2. As you know, hepatitis B can "reactivate" and the virus can show up again in your bloodstream; so the best protection would be to have your girlfriend get vaccinated so there is no risk whatsoever to her.

Pain Relievers: Tylenol a good option?
test result