hepatitis b virus active

dear madam, when an individual has tested positive of hepatitis b, i want to clear my doubts reagarding the virus spread to other individual. IN CASE WE USE HIS TOILETS OR WHEN WE COME TO CONTACT WITH HIS URINE , my question is whether he has virus in his urine , eg i used his toilets only after two and half hours , now i wanted know HOW LONG THE VIRUS CAN BE ACTIVE OUTSIDE HIS BODY AND EVEN WHEN HIS BLOOD FALLS ON THE SURFACE OF THE GROUND FLOOR. i wanted to know how will the virus spread ,is it only though sex and blood contact or though other ways eg. 1. sleeping in his bed .2.having food in a plate where the person who has infected by hepatitis b ,i used the plate only after it is washed. 3. MY IMPORTANT QUESTION IS HOW LONG IS THE VIRUS IS ACTIVE WHEN IT IS OUTSIDE THE BODY OF THE HEPATITIS B INFECTED PERSON. eg 1. urine 2.blood 3.saliva. please reply as soon as possible , i am early waiting for you reply . i am totaly confussed.TANKING YOU ,

You can acquire hepatitis B through unprotected sex and through injection drug use. We recommend that utensils not be shared back and forth (eg sharing the same fork at the same meal with the infected person) because HBV in found in other body fluids. However, I have never seen convincing evidence that this is a route for transmission. You will also not get HBV from a toilet seat.

Which doctor to consult if HBSAG reactive?
Is Hep C sexually transmitted?