Jun 7, 2006
are there any simptoms , how do i get tested.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Chronic hepatitis may cause no symptoms. If you do have symptoms, the most common one is just fatigue.
You can get tested by giving a blood sample to your primary care doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hairy Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of HIV?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.