Jun 7, 2006
hi i was tested for HIV and everything this lsat march. My HIV test says the value equals NON-REACTIVE. So does that mean that its negative?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes I am happy to say you are negative.
PLease address future HIV questions to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Hiv Non Reactive Mean?
- Anal Warts After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.