|HBsAg non reactive non infection
Jun 7, 2006
good day! HBsAg non reactive non infection Hepa B, what does it mean? Is lamivudine and interferon-alpha are good treatment for this? tnx. jun, 31 yrs old
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your hepatitis B surface antigen is non-reactive, you do NOT have chronic hepatitis B.
If you are at risk, please get vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.