May 27, 2006
i have persistently normal liver function labs, biopsy very mimimal inflamation. I check my virus status every year. my virus copies used to run just under a million.(in 2000-2001) My last lab (2006) shows 479,000 copies....but my Dr said the assays (?) readings are always changing and it's about the same. Am i any worse off?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I agree with your doctor. You can't read too much into small changes like that. Also HCV RNA levels do not correlate with disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.