|Postive ab core
May 27, 2006
family member has a positive ab core hepatitis.Lab is at 56 what does this mean? Can this be cured?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This patient needs additional testing of hepatitis B surface antigen to see if he or she has chronic hepatitis B. There are many treatments available for this infection.
how long can my brother live with aids?
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating Feces?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.