|Postive ab core
May 27, 2006
family member has a positive ab core hepatitis.Lab is at 56 what does this mean? Can this be cured?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This patient needs additional testing of hepatitis B surface antigen to see if he or she has chronic hepatitis B. There are many treatments available for this infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Fatigue Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.