DO I NEED ANYMORE TESTS?????
May 27, 2006
i have had three hep tests done. the first at 10 weeks, then at 16 weeks and now at 160 days post possible exposure. unprotected sex and oral. surface antigen, surface antibody and core antibody for hep b all non reactive and hep c non reactive. can i stop testing?? still worried? i would like to move on with my life!!!
thank you for your time!!!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would stop testing. Use of condoms will prevent these terrible kinds of worries.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- What Std Cause Penile Discharge?
- 90 Day HIV Test After Protected Sex
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.