May 27, 2006
What should a liver count for a 22 year old be? My counts are 169 & 144.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Every laboratory has different ranges for normal. However, I can still tell that your counts are very abnormal and I would pursue testing of hepatitis viruses. If that is unrevealing, I would pursue further evaluation of your liver health with a liver specialist (a hepatologist).
Also don't drink alcohol until it is clear what is going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.