May 27, 2006
What should a liver count for a 22 year old be? My counts are 169 & 144.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Every laboratory has different ranges for normal. However, I can still tell that your counts are very abnormal and I would pursue testing of hepatitis viruses. If that is unrevealing, I would pursue further evaluation of your liver health with a liver specialist (a hepatologist).
Also don't drink alcohol until it is clear what is going on.
after hep c treatment
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted In Makeup?
- Can You Get Std From Unprotected Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.