|what is hepatitis c
May 27, 2006
what is hepatitis c
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is a virus that infects the liver and can cause liver disease. You can find out if you have it be taking a simple blood test. The most important risk factor for getting hepatitis C is injection drug use.
after hep c treatment
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 6 Weeks
- Accuracy Of ELISA And Western Blot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.