|what is hepatitis c
May 27, 2006
what is hepatitis c
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is a virus that infects the liver and can cause liver disease. You can find out if you have it be taking a simple blood test. The most important risk factor for getting hepatitis C is injection drug use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.