|hepa b risk to wife
May 27, 2006
what is the risk of a hepatitic-b man infecting his wife?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The answer is that the risk can be nearly zero if the right steps are taken.
Your wife should be vaccinated against hepatitis B with three doses of vaccine. Then she should have a blood test to be certain that she has made protective antibodies. Until then, condoms should be used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.