May 20, 2006
my husband has hcv and i was wondering if real bad night sweats are part of the symptoms and what would be the best way to stop the sweats
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Night sweats are not part of hepatitis C. I would discuss with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There A Chance Of A False Positive Hiv Test In Pregnancy?
- How Long After Sex Can I Take An Hiv Test?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What Percentage Of People In The Usa Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Ways To Get Herpes Without Having Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.