May 20, 2006
my husband has hcv and i was wondering if real bad night sweats are part of the symptoms and what would be the best way to stop the sweats
Response from Dr. McGovern
Night sweats are not part of hepatitis C. I would discuss with your doctor.
Undetectable Viral Load and Infectiousness
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
- Can I Still Get A Tattoo If I Have HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.