May 20, 2006
my husband has hcv and i was wondering if real bad night sweats are part of the symptoms and what would be the best way to stop the sweats
Response from Dr. McGovern
Night sweats are not part of hepatitis C. I would discuss with your doctor.
Undetectable Viral Load and Infectiousness
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.