May 20, 2006
my husband has hcv and i was wondering if real bad night sweats are part of the symptoms and what would be the best way to stop the sweats
Response from Dr. McGovern
Night sweats are not part of hepatitis C. I would discuss with your doctor.
Undetectable Viral Load and Infectiousness
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.