May 20, 2006
Can you please interpret the following results:
Hep A AB total positive, Hep B surface Ag non-reactive, hbsab<5, Hep B core AB total non-reactive. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
hiv and hepc
Is any amount of alcohol safe?
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Early Stages Of An Std
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.