May 20, 2006
Can you please interpret the following results:
Hep A AB total positive, Hep B surface Ag non-reactive, hbsab<5, Hep B core AB total non-reactive. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.