May 20, 2006
Can you please interpret the following results:
Hep A AB total positive, Hep B surface Ag non-reactive, hbsab<5, Hep B core AB total non-reactive. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
hiv and hepc
Is any amount of alcohol safe?
- Hiv Testing Using Elisa At 4 Weeks
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- What Does A Person With Hiv Look Like?
- Where Are The Swollen Glands Located In An Hiv Patient?
- Man Has Hiv And Partner Wants To Get Pregnant
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.