hiv and hepc

I was snorting cocaine with a friend I have a deviated septum so I can only use one nostril and at that time I had a cold sore in my nose.when it was my turn to do the next line I sucked up blood into my nose.I looked in the straw and it had alot of blood in it then went to the bathroom and and wiped out a bloody clot. when I came back to finish my line. the friend had every thing cleaned off. later I found out this friend was a iv drug user and has hiv and hep c. would you consider being tested for both? And how long should I wait to be tested?

I would get testing for HIV,HCV, and HBV. You can get tested now and in follow-up.

Could I get Hep C or HIV
hepatitis