|high beta globulin
May 14, 2006
i was recently donating plasma and was told i had high beta. 14.1%. what could this mean? am i at risk of something bad?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is not related to hepatitis viruses. Please discuss with your medical provider.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.