|high beta globulin
May 14, 2006
i was recently donating plasma and was told i had high beta. 14.1%. what could this mean? am i at risk of something bad?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is not related to hepatitis viruses. Please discuss with your medical provider.
Indicative Of Anything?
Pegasys / Copegus
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- Is Gonorrhea Permanent?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.