May 14, 2006
why do i get a burning sensation when i urinate
Response from Dr. McGovern
This would not be related to hepatitis viruses. You may have a urinary tract infection or urethritis secondary to a STD. You will need to discuss this with your doctor.
Indicative Of Anything?
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.