May 14, 2006
Dr. M, I sent an email last week asking about the window period for hep b/hep c. I am writing now only to say 'thank you' for responding. you gave me much peace of mind. I will make this the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't ever want to go through the worry and anxiety again. It was awful.
No need to respond to this, unless you want to, of course.
You're the bonzer. (aussie word for great)
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am glad to be of help. Best regards, Dr. M.
Hep B and Marriage
is hepa b got cure? how effective is this?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Can Seroconversion Take Place After 10 Weeks?
- Fingered A Prostitute Am I At Risk
- Getting Hiv From Blood On Clothes
- How Many People Have Caught Hiv Through Receptive Oral?
- Majority Of Cases Of Thrush Not Related To HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.