May 14, 2006
Dr. M, I sent an email last week asking about the window period for hep b/hep c. I am writing now only to say 'thank you' for responding. you gave me much peace of mind. I will make this the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't ever want to go through the worry and anxiety again. It was awful.
No need to respond to this, unless you want to, of course.
You're the bonzer. (aussie word for great)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am glad to be of help. Best regards, Dr. M.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.