May 14, 2006
how can i treat my hbsag postive since got 6 years,,how come i negetive any drug cure?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Before treatment, your physician will want to see if you have virus in your blood and disease in your liver by checking a liver biopsy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sensual Massage?
- Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Dried Blood Safe?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Pool Water?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Having Sex During Period?
- Lap Dance How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.