May 14, 2006
how can i treat my hbsag postive since got 6 years,,how come i negetive any drug cure?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Before treatment, your physician will want to see if you have virus in your blood and disease in your liver by checking a liver biopsy.
How safe is a wife
- HIV Test After Vaginal Sex With Condom
- Is Toilet Splash Safe?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.