|How safe is a wife
May 14, 2006
How safe is a wife who's husband has Hep C and insist on wanting to french kiss and have oral sex.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The transmission of hepatitis C through sexual intercourse is uncommon. The risk of transmission is increased with traumatic sexual intercourse.
I would not consider oral sex a risky behavior for transmission of hepatitis C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms During Seroconversion
- Is Dizziness An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.