|How safe is a wife
May 14, 2006
How safe is a wife who's husband has Hep C and insist on wanting to french kiss and have oral sex.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The transmission of hepatitis C through sexual intercourse is uncommon. The risk of transmission is increased with traumatic sexual intercourse.
I would not consider oral sex a risky behavior for transmission of hepatitis C.
stupid question but is it possible?
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.