|are children in an apartment building in danger
Apr 13, 2006
we have a tenant with hepatitis C and Aids. we also have children in this building. Can they get infected if this person spits on the walls?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No this would not be a risk.
HAART in Hep B in early stages
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.