|are children in an apartment building in danger
Apr 13, 2006
we have a tenant with hepatitis C and Aids. we also have children in this building. Can they get infected if this person spits on the walls?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No this would not be a risk.
HAART in Hep B in early stages
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
- Viral Infection Throat And Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.